Be involved in a sporty hiking holiday with daily new challenges and adventures. There are different tours with varying distances and degrees of difficulty. Come and enjoy the beautiful trails, challenging climbs and relaxed descents all around the beautiful and quiet Klostertal. After the walks there will be time to relax, discuss and plan for the next day.
Our tours are for intermediate till advanced hikers. Our tours are geared towards those who have some experience in hiking before. As hiking in the mountains is different than in the lowlands it is important that you are physically fit. The hikes are build up during the week and adjusted to the level of the group.
- Travel insurance (which covers helicopter transportation)
- Ankle high walkingboots with proper profile
- Hiking clothing (clothing for all weathers – warm and sunny days or cold and rainy days).
- Backpack appr. 20 liters for a daytour 40 liters more days tour
- Drink bottle / Camelpack
- Small first aid kit
- Sun protection, such as sun protection cream, hat, sunglasses
- On the go snacks eg, energy bar
- Hiking poles are optional
Optional extra activities:
- an overnight stay on the mountain in a tent or hut