What are we doing?
Mountain biking has several variants at this time. From Enduro, cross-country, downhill biking and e-biking. Of course, not everyone chooses the same activity. That is why we also offer various options.
Are you someone who likes to make a nice trip in nature with a challenging descent, then an Enduro tour is the best choice for you.
If you think such a tour is great, but cycling up all by yourself is too challenging for you, then an e-bike tour is perfect.
A day of riding great trails but not cycling up yourself? Then quickly read on at Single trail.
Curves, jumping and carrots are all your thing? Then Downhill is it all.
Mountain biking is unfortunately a sport with risk. That is why it is wise to prepare certain things well. To bike with us we make the following mandatory:
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory while mountain biking
- Travel insurance, which covers extreme sports
What is advisable to bring
We are aware that not everyone has the following points in the list below. That is why we have extra for many of the points mentioned and it is no problem to rent them from us. Please let us know in advance, if possible.
- Mountain bike (this can of course be rented)
- Bicycle helmet (possibly other protection such as knee pads, back protection)
- Cycling clothing (clothing for all weather conditions)
- Water bottle / drinking bottle / camel bowl
- Cycling gloves
- Repair kit / bicycle pump
- Small first aid kit
- Possibly power bars for during the tours