Price per group
|1 hour||2 hours||3 hours||4 hours||5 hours||6 hours|
|€ 50,00||€ 100,00||€ 150,00||€ 200,00||€ 250,00||€ 300,00|
* A total of 6 participants may ride in a group.
* More than 6 participants in the group costs € 10.00 per person more.
* Maximum number of participants in the group 10.
* Excl. equipment
|Knee pads||€ 15,00 per day|
|Elbow pads||€ 10,00 per day|
|Helmet||€ 17,50 per day|
|Gloves||€ 5,00 per day|
|Set 1 (knee-, elbow pads, helmet, gloves)||€ 37,50 per day|
|Set 2 (knee-, elbow pads, gloves)||€ 25,00 per day|
|Set 3 (knee-, elbow pads)||€ 20,00 per day|
What is advisable to bring
We are aware that not everyone has the following points in the list below. That is why we have extra for many of the points mentioned and it is no problem to rent them from us. Please let us know in advance, if possible.
- Mountain bike (this can of course be rented)
- Bicycle helmet (possibly other protection such as knee pads, back protection)
- Cycling clothing (clothing for all weather conditions)
- Water bottle / drinking bottle / camel bowl
- Cycling gloves
- Repair kit / bicycle pump
- Small first aid kit
- Possibly power bars for during the tours
Mountain biking is unfortunately a sport with risk. That is why it is wise to prepare certain things well. To bike with us we make the following mandatory:
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory while mountain biking
- Travel insurance, which covers extreme sports